IT & Telecom Services
in Sacramento, CA
Consolidate Your Waste Stream with LESS Recycling Vendors.
Contact us today to see the HUGE SAVINGS of time and money you can enjoy by switching from several different recycling, shredding, e-waste, u-waste, and data destruction vendors to the Modern Waste Solution.
In today’s market, technology is changing at an ever-accelerating pace, and most businesses are struggling to keep up with that change.
Modern Waste Solutions provides unbiased IT solutions to help meet you technical needs. We have established executive level relationships with hundreds of suppliers around the world allowing us to help you to choose the right supplier at the right price saving you valuable time and money.
Our technology services team can help you choose the right solution, from the right supplier, at the right price meeting not only your technology requirements, but also your budgetary needs. Moreover, we do this at no cost to you.
“The service your company provides is always positive. Your employees are always willing to go the extra step to make sure we have everything we need.”
E-waste Recycling Options
Data destruction must be done whenever materials with storage media change hands or are disposed of. Paper, hard drives, and other storage media contain private data that must be destroyed to prevent crime. Failure to destroy this data is a serious breach of confidentiality and will likely place the company at risk of financial liability, prosecution and public disgrace.
Recurring Bundled Service Options
Telephony and Mobility
Most traditional businesses today still rely on traditional, premised based phone systems with PRI’s and analog telephone lines. Some have geographically distributed IPPBX’s along with SIP trunks and toll-free routing. Deciding to transition to a cloud-based communications platform can seem daunting and even foreign to some. We can help you navigate these transitions by helping architect and recommend the right voice service for your business requirements. We can help provide you with a comprehensive understanding of available solutions.
- Traditional telephony circuits, PSTN, PRI, and analog lines
- Global Analog line aggregation
- Session Internet Protocol (SIP) trunk – design and implementation
- Mobile broadband Services
Internet, Private Networking, Cloud Connections,
Business today relies on connecting interdependent systems; Public, Private, Hybrid, clouds as well as on premise systems, in real-time to deliver the performance, reliability, and scalability to meet business demands. We can provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the available connectivity solutions that will work to solve your business needs. We can help you with needs assessments, project management, RFP creation, solutions design and architecture, Telecom Expense management, service provider sourcing and selecting, data center connectivity, SD-WAN design and migrations.
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label switching), VPLS (virtual private LAN services), ELINE (Ethernet over MPLS), wavelengths (fiber optic point to point), dark fiber (leased fiber optic cables)
- IP Transit, public & private peering
- AWS DirectConnect, IBM Direct Link, Azure Express Rote, Google Cloud Interconnect
- SD-WAN design and implementation
- Fiber route maps & diversity architectural design
UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service)
and CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service)
The on premise PBX has continued to evolve into cloud technologies. Today, enterprise communications are delivered in one application via multiple real-time channels, instant messaging, presence, voice, mobility, audio, Web and Video conferencing, desktop sharing, application integration and data sharing across multiple devices efficiently, effectively, at a low per seat price. These features are allowing businesses to increase their ROI from each customer communication and allows companies to shift the expense from capitol to and operational expense. All of this comes with ease of management, free software upgrades, predictable monthly spend, and no annual maintenance contracts. We can help provide you with a comprehensive understanding of available solutions; helping navigate the business requirements to supplier selection and implementation.
- Microsoft teams messaging and collaboration
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Global DID reach
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Workforce Optimization
- Omni Channel Contact Center
Data Center and Cloud
Our datacenter and cloud suppliers span the globe. As result, we can help you understand the best solutions available to meet your data center requirements and business needs best. Our providers specialize in global diverse colocation facilities, managed hosting services, private or public cloud offerings, and hybrid environments. We can coordinate and facilitate data center tours from Sacramento to Denmark to Iceland in multiple solution provider’s sites that meet your specific needs. Whether you need a ½ cabinet or a private cage, we can help you find the right solution and save you time and money in the process.
- Data Center assessment and selection
- Cloud strategy
- Colocation – power, space, connectivity, installation services and smart hands
- DRaaS (Disaster recovery as a Service) and business continuity planning
- Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Virtual desktop (VDI/DaaS)
- Cloud Storage and backup
- Office 365 deployment, support, and management
- Hyperscale management /Kuberneties cluster management and monitoring (AWS, Azure, Google)
Globally, security spending exceeded 96 billion dollars in 2018 (Gartner). The catastrophic hazards are real and if not properly monitored and mitigated, the risk to your business can be devastating. Every day there new vulnerabilities discovered and attacks can come from anywhere at any time. Advanced attacks evade the best-of-breed security products and often lay dormant and go undetected for long periods. From small businesses to large enterprise companies, no one is safe. Setting up the right security intelligence across multiple layers, which is essential in helping to identify and defend against threats is paramount. We can help provide you with a comprehensive understanding of available security solutions to meet your specific business and technology requirements.
- Advanced security and vulnerability assessments
- Security monitoring, operations, and incident response
- Managed firewall solutions
- Network intrusion detection and prevention
- Zero Trust Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Real time log flow analysis
- DDoS mitigation
- Analytics and services control
- Security Professional Services
IT and Desktop Support
IT is a service organization with internal workloads like voice, email, files services, authentication, collaboration, and role-based application changes, MACD’s, password resets. These are just some examples of the IT services an internal IT team works to deliver to employees. Some of these services, and in some cases all of these services, can be delivered, both more economically and more effectively, by an outsourced IT help desk/service desk who is managed against agreed to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) that meet the business objectives. We can help provide you with a comprehensive understanding of available IT and desktop support services to meet your specific business and technology requirements.
- Outsourced IT help desk support
- Infrastructure monitoring and remediation
- Network and Carrier monitoring and remediation
- Voice and data escalation and resolution
- Service provisioning and carrier management
- Managed WiFi
Support Project to Completion and Beyond
We build long-term relationships with our clients. After the contract is executed, we continue to work as an extension of your team by keeping pressure on the suppliers to meet their timelines and commitments. Our goal is to help you find the right solution at the right price so you continue to engage us on future projects so we can help by expanding your team with us allowing you to stay focused on your core business.